Things To Do
The Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East/Lake Forest hotel is near major Orange County attractions. There's something for everyone –
- Amusement parks (Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm)
- Sun-kissed beaches (Laguna, Newport Beach and Dana Point)
- Premier shopping destinations (Irvine Spectrum)
- Great local parks (Oak Canyon Park, Irvine Lake and Orange County Great Park)
- Local wineries (Giracci and Hamilton Oaks vineyards)
- Top area sporting venues (Marguerite Aquatics Center, Woollett Aquatics Center, Saddleback Valley Sports Center and Lake Forest Ice Palace)
- Top sights (Saddleback Church, Pretend City Children's Museum and Orange County Zoo)
It's all just a short drive from our Foothill Ranch, CA hotel. Stay at Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East/Lake Forest and take advantage of the beautiful weather and endless assortment of events and things to do in Lake Forest, CA. Visit our friendly staff at the front desk for ideas for planning your adventures.
In and Around Town
Orange County Great Park
The Orange County Great Park in Irvine is an emerging metropolitan park of approximately 1,300 acres.
Giracci Vineyards and Farms
Giracci Vineyards and Farms boasts beautiful vineyards, wine tasting and magnificent oak trees.
Irvine Spectrum Center
Irvine Spectrum Center features over 100 shops, 40+ dining options, Edwards, IMAX theatres and Improv.