Celebrate the National Cherry Blossom Festival With Us
Let Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/U.S. Capitol hotel be your home base while visiting the National Cherry Blossom Festival, March 20 - April 16, 2017. Our Washington, DC hotel is just minutes from all the festival action in downtown Washington DC hotel. Whether you're here to appreciate the cherry blossom trees, explore diverse culture and contemporary arts, getting around is easy via NoMa-Gallaudet U Metro station, allowing for a stress free trip in the Nation's capital in full bloom.
After a fun day of celebrating or exploring in our nation's capital, enjoy warm hospitality and convenient amenities including:
- Complimentary WiFi internet
- Heated indoor swimming pool & whirlpool
- Well-equipped fitness center and business center
- Microwaves, refrigerators, coffeemakers in each guest room
- Market-fresh cuisine and tasty cocktails at Todd Gray's Watershed Restaurant
- Seven miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Let us be your destination location as you celebrate spring in Washington DC at the National Cherry Blossom Festival hotel.