Non-Smoking A fee of up to $250 will be assessed for smoking in a non-smoking room. Please ask the front desk for locations of designated outdoor smoking areas.
Find where we are located
View the Maps & Directions Page
Whether you're planning a weekend in the city with friends, or a week of fun for the whole family, everyone is sure to enjoy the NYC Sports Fanatic Package. Stay at Hilton Garden Inn New York-Times Square Central and you'll earn Double Hilton Honors Points plus a variety of sports-themed discounts. Not yet an Hilton Honors member? You can sign up after you book your stay - it's fast, easy and free.
- $3 off Madison Square Garden All Access Tour™ - Get an all-access look at The World’s Most Famous Arena®. Explore exclusive VIP areas in the state-of-the-art arena and commemorate over 130 years of legendary Garden history. Visit the spectacular Chase Bridges, explore the Knicks and Rangers locker rooms*, and experience the iconic Arena bowl, where some of the world’s greatest concerts have taken place. Visit MSGAllAccessTour.com for more information. *Tour content subject to change; other restrictions may apply.
- Complimentary shoe rental at Bowlmor Lanes - The ultimate entertainment experience offering stylish, glow-in-the-dark bowling with big screen video walls and a thumping sound system, as well as a full service restaurant serving lane-side food and drinks, and sports bar. Valid for 1 free shoe rental per guest per group. Located at 110 University Place (between 12th & 13th Streets). Call 212-255-8188 for more information or visit http://www.bowlmor.com/
- 20% savings certificate to Foley's NY Pub & Restaurant - stop in and experience an old-world atmosphere, friendly service and fine foods while you dine amongst authentic baseball memorabilia. Foley's walls are adorned with 2,000 autographed baseballs, game-worn jerseys, bobbleheads, stadium seats and is home to the Irish American Baseball Hall of Fame. Open for lunch and dinner daily. Located at 18 West 33rd Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues). Call 212-290-0080 for more information or visit http://www.foleysny.com/. Discount coupon will be provided at check-in.
- 15% off Bike Rental Central Park - rent a bike to explore Central Park and Manhattan by yourself or book a guided bike tour and save days of endless walking through the nation's most famous park. Discount coupon will be provided upon check-in; reserve in advance in order to ensure bike availability and mention your coupon when reserving by phone in order to receive 15% off. Located at 348 West 57th Street (off 9th Avenue). Call 212-664-9600 or visit http://www.bikerentalcentralpark.com/ for more information.
- $7 off day rate at Blazing Saddles Bike Rentals and Tours - discover NYC on a scenic and historical bike ride with fun and knowledgeable guides. Visit Battery Park, Manhattan Greenway, Brooklyn Bridge, DUMBO and more. Located at South Street Seaport Pier 17, right where the bike path begins. NOTE: bike tours are seasonal and typically run April through October. Call Blazing Saddles at 917-440-9094 or visit www.blazingsaddles.com/ for schedule information.
- $5.00 off Manhattan By Sail - sail for close up views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Governors Island, Brooklyn Bridge and more. This once private yacht built 80 years ago has achieved National Landmark status and provides a unique way to experience New York's Historic Harbor. Discount coupon will be provided upon check-in; TOURS OPERATE FROM END OF APRIL TO NOVEMBER - call 212-619-0907 or visit http://www.manhattanbysail.com/ for more information.
- 15% off at Duke's Original Roadhouse - enjoy Southern Hospitality at its finest with huge flat-screen TVs, delicious huge-portions of comfort food like Ma's Macaroni and Cheese or Kansas City Sloppy "Fall-Off-The-Bone" Ribs, and Duke's Famous Tasty Southern Hurricanes and Duke-A-Ritas. Coupon valid at both locations (Gramercy Park and Murray Hill). Visit http://www.dukesnyc.com/ for more information.
- 15% off from Central Park Tours - Tour Central Park on a bicycle with an experienced tour guide or relax comfortably in the back of a pedicab while our guide spins you around the world-famous Park. Visit www.centralparktours.com or call 718-419-3222 for more information. One coupon will be provided upon check-in. or use code MVPNYC to receive the discount.
* Subject to state and local laws; must be of legal drinking age.
All rates are subject to availability; certain length of stay requirements may apply. "Double Hilton Honors Points" means you will receive a bonus equal to the number of Base Points earned during a stay. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward elite tier qualification. Please allow up to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account. You must be a member of Hilton Honors to take advantage of this exclusive opportunity. For reservations, call the Hilton Reservations and Customer Care center nearest you and book Plan Code H8. Hilton Honors® membership, earning of Points & Miles®, and redemption of points are subject to Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions. Hilton is not responsible for any errors, refunds, or cancellations with respect to partner coupons, events or hours of operation.