Hotel is 100% smoke free, with the exception of our rooftop lounge during designated hours. A fee of up to 250 USD will be assessed for smoking in a non-smoking room. Please ask the Front Desk for locations of designated outdoor smoking areas.
Find where we are located
View the Maps & Directions Page
Sometimes known as the "Crossroads of the World," Times Square has achieved the status of an iconic world landmark and has become a symbol of New York City. This great new package includes room plus the following fabulous discount coupons upon check-in:
- $3 off Radio City Music Hall's Stage Door Tour™. Go behind the scenes of the Showplace of the Nation and get an insider's look at the legendary Radio City Music Hall®. On this guided tour, discover art deco masterpieces, learn the secrets of the Great Stage, meet a Rockette®, plus much more! Visit www.StageDoorTour.com for more information.
- $3 off Madison Square Garden All Access Tour™. Get an all access look at The World's Most Famous Arena®. Explore exclusive VIP areas in the state-of-the-art arena and commemorate over 130 years of legendary Garden history. Visit the spectacular Chase Bridges, explore the Knicks and Rangers locker rooms*, and experience the iconic Arena bowl, where some of the world's greatest concerts have taken place. Visit www.MSGAllAccessTour.com for more information. *Tour content subject to change; other restrictions may apply.
- $5 off an On Location Tour. Follow in the footsteps of your favorite celebrities. Visit www.screentours.com for more information or call 212-209-3370.
- 20% off at B. Smith's Restaurant New York City. Famous for her TV show and publications, B. Smith's serves a global-eclectic menu featuring interpretations of cuisines from around the globe, with a bustling bar and hip multi-ethnic clientele. Open seven days and for Sunday brunch, B. Smith's is located on famous Restaurant Row at 320 West 46th Street. Reservations are recommended; phone (212) 315-1100.
- 15% off at St. Andrew's Restaurant and Bar. Enjoy the tradition and flavors of Scotland at this steak and seafood house located at 140 West 46th Street. Home of the kilted bartender! Call (212) 840-8413 for reservations and more information.
- 20% off at Bamboo 52 Sushi Bar and Lounge. A sleek, sexy, exotic venue with outdoor garden offering a wide variety of fresh sushi, sashimi, raw salads, and innovative sushi roll combinations. Located at 344 West 52nd Street, call (212) 315-2777 for more information and reservations.
- 20% off at Philip Marie Restaurant. Enjoy new American cuisine for lunch, brunch or dinner Tuesday through Sunday. Located at 569 Hudson Street. Call 212-242-6200 for more information or reservations.
- 20% off at Bombay Palace Authentic, delicious Indian cuisine in the elegant ambiance of a Maharaja's Palace. Located at 30 W. 52nd Street. Visit www.BombayPalaceNYC.com or call 212-541-7777. Not available on lunch buffet or Prix Fixe Menu.
- 20% off at Johnny Utah's - Johnny Utah's, home of Manhattan's original mechanical bull, has redefined the urban cowboy experience. The 6,000 square foot restaurant has three 15 foot projection screens and is just steps from Rockefeller Center. Visit www.johnnyutahs.com for more information.
Subject to availability. Offer Rates based on single/double occupancy, and do not include taxes, gratuities, or incidental charges. Certain length of stay requirements may apply and vary by property. Offer coupons are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. Blackout Dates may apply. One coupon pack provided upon check-in per room. Hotels are under no obligation to replace lost or stolen coupons. If you wish to cancel or modify your reservations, please do so 24 hours prior to arrival date to avoid penalties. This offer may not be combined with other select promotions, discounts or offers and is not valid for groups. To book by phone, please call our Internet Customer Center at 1-800-774-1500 or click here for a complete list of Hilton Reservations Worldwide phone numbers. Please request Plan Code LJ.
Each coupon outlines redemption processes and restrictions; please see coupon terms for additional venue rules and restrictions. Hilton Worldwide is not responsible for services offered by other participating companies or any errors, refunds, or cancellations with respect to participating partner's events or hours of operation. Discounts will be provided before tax and gratuity should be based on full check amount. Hilton HHonors® membership, earning of Points & Miles®, and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions.