Maps & Directions
Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham hotel is located in a prestigious location at Brindley Place, just off the well-known Broad Street. On-site parking is available and the popular Bullring, with its array of shops, bars, restaurants, and department stores, is only a 20-minute walk away.
Directions from the Hotel Staff
This Birmingham hotel is located just off Broad Street in the trendy Brindleyplace development. In addition to its proximity to the International Convention Centre and the Barclaycard Arena, the hotel is easily accessible via main motorways and is only 9 miles from Birmingham International Airport.
Birmingham New Street Station is approximately 1 mile from the hotel, 5 minutes by taxi.
Snow Hill Station is 1.3 miles away and a 5 minute taxi from the hotel.
Moor Street Station is 2 miles away, 10 minutes by taxi.
From the M6-
1. Exit at Junction 6, following signs for City Centre/A38M.
2. Follow the A38M through the tunnel and follow signs for the International Convention Centre.
3. Keep to the left at Paradise Circus and follow signs for the A456.
4. At the third set of traffic lights, turn onto Sheepcote Street.
5. The hotel will be straight ahead.
From the M5-
1. Exit at Junction 3, following signs for the A456/Birmingham West and Central.
2. After 5 miles keep to the right and continue through the underpass to Broad Street.
3. At the 2nd set of traffic lights turn left onto Sheepcote Street.
4. The hotel will be straight ahead.
From the Airport and National Exhibition Centre-
1). Follow signs for A45 Coventry Road towards the city centre for approximately 6 miles.
2. At the Haybarnes Circus roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Small Heath Highway.
3. At the next 4 roundabouts follow signs for the International Convention Centre and the NIA.
4. Once on the ring road stay in the right hand lane to Five Ways Roundabout.
5. Take the 4th exit onto Broad Street.
6. At the 2nd set of traffic lights turn left onto Sheepcote Street.
7. The hotel will be straight ahead.
Q-Park, Brindleyplace is our preferred parking partner within a short walking distance. Users of the hotel can receive a 10% discount off their parking when validating their ticket at the hotel reception. For more details or to pre-book your parking click on this link http://www.q-park.co.uk/parking/birmingham