WE SALUTE YOU
We salute you – the work you do, the service you provide and the sacrifices you and your families have made. Thank you. Please give us the honor of serving you.
State, federal and United States military employees can search our Hilton Garden Inn database by landmark and then enter the name of a government building, military base or local attraction. Click on the Government/Military rates box when checking room availability to see your rate. Remember to present your valid government identification upon check-in.
Why Stay With Hilton Garden Inn® Hotels
Find the support you need – financially and otherwise – at our Hilton Garden Inn® hotels. Military discount and government per diem rates are available from participating hotels. We focus on providing the amenities and services that ensure your stay is as pleasurable as it is productive. Here are just a few of them:
- Garden Sleep System® or Serta bed
- Complimentary WiFi, ergonomic chair and remote printing in your guest room
- Mini-refrigerator, microwave and Keurig® coffeemaker
- On-site grill featuring a cooked-to-order breakfast; evening room service
- Pavilion Lounge
- Complimentary 24-hour Business Center
- Complimentary fitness center
- 24-hour convenience mart for items that didn’t make it into the suitcase
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I search by military base?
Yes. Search by landmark and you can enter the name of a government building, military base, or local attraction.
Is ID required to get the government rate?
Yes. You will be required to show your valid government identification upon check-in at the hotel.