Things To Do
The experienced and friendly staff at our hotel in downtown Boulder doubles as your passionate area guides so you can spend less time searching for things to do in Boulder, and more time exploring our beautiful mountain town! After all, it’s the stories you’re here for—not just a comfy bed. Make the most of your getaway with a stop at endless attractions just around the corner, and see for yourself why Boulder is considered the "Happiest City in the US"!
We highly recommend that you make an appointment for Alchemy Face Bar inside our hotel in Boulder, CO. Alchemy offers guests "all things face", including makeup, lashes, brows, and skincare that includes microdermabrasion and chemical peels. Offering special promotions for guests, Alchemy Face Bar is open Monday through Saturday 9am to 7pm and Sunday 9am to 4pm.
Around the Hotel
- Explore locally crafted artwork in your room and our inviting common areas
- Enjoy farm-to-table dining onsite at the Garden Grille & Bar
- Join us for the ultimate tailgate party 3 hours before CU Buffs football games complete with games, food and drink specials and $5 parking
In the Neighborhood
- Discover local art, cinema, and comedy at the Dairy Arts Center
- Uncover boutique shops and more along the Pearl Street Mall, a treasured mainstay
- Take a quick ride to Chautauqua Park and Boulder Canyon for a day hike
In and Around Town
Twenty Ninth Street Mall
Twenty Ninth Street is an open-air shopping center with restaurants and a diverse selection of shops
Since 1906, Boulder Theater features a variety of shows and avant-garde films.
Boulder Walking Tours
Boulder Walking Tours offers fun and innovative tours that showcase what truly makes Boulder unique
You'll see the ingredients, how tea is made, and special attractions like the Mint Room!
Whether you want to hike, bike, picnic or just relax in the sunshine Chautauqua has it all!
University of Colorado Boulder
The university is a beautiful addition to Boulder and an integral part of the community
Located just outside Boulder, Eldora is the perfect mountain day trip!
Fiske Planetarium is located on the University of Colorado Boulder campus, and is open to the public
Colorado is known for beautiful hiking trails, and Flagstaff Mountain is the perfect example!