Things To Do
The experienced and friendly staff at our downtown Boulder, CO hotel doubles as your passionate area guides so you can spend less time searching for things to do in Boulder, and more time exploring our beautiful mountain town! After all, it’s the stories you’re here for—not just a comfy bed. Make the most of your getaway with a stop at endless attractions just around the corner, and see for yourself why Boulder is considered the "Happiest City in the US"!
Around the Hotel
- Explore locally crafted artwork in your room and our inviting common areas.
- Enjoy farm-to-table dining onsite at the Garden Grille & Bar.
- Go for a swim, relax or find your balance with complimentary Yoga on the rooftop pool deck with our good friends from Yoga Pod, starting at 9:30 am every other Sunday during the summer at our sister property, Embassy Suites by Hilton Boulder.
In the Neighborhood
- Discover local art, cinema, and comedy at the Dairy Arts Center.
- Uncover boutique shops and more along the Pearl Street Mall, a treasured mainstay.
- Take a quick ride to Chautauqua Park and Boulder Canyon for a day hike.
In and around Town
Twenty Ninth Street Mall
Twenty Ninth Street is an open-air shopping center with restaurants and a diverse selection of shops
Since 1906, Boulder Theater features a variety of shows and avant-garde films.
Boulder Walking Tours
Boulder Walking Tours offers fun and innovative tours that showcase what truly makes Boulder unique
You'll see the ingredients, how tea is made, and special attractions like the Mint Room!
Whether you want to hike, bike, picnic or just relax in the sunshine Chautauqua has it all!
University of Colorado Boulder
The university is a beautiful addition to Boulder and an integral part of the community
Located just outside Boulder, Eldora is the perfect mountain day trip!
Fiske Planetarium is located on the University of Colorado Boulder campus, and is open to the public
Colorado is known for beautiful hiking trails, and Flagstaff Mountain is the perfect example!