Experience the Bernina Express, one of the most spectacular train rides and part of the UNESCO World Heritage.
Maps & Directions
Hilton Garden Inn Davos is set amid the Alps of East Switzerland, home to a wealth of winter sports, and guests will find a ski bus to all ski areas just outside our front door. Our stylish hotel is also conveniently opposite the Davos Congress Center, and just 2 hours from Zürich and 3.5 hours from Milano.
Directions from the Hotel Staff
Hilton Garden Inn Davos is less than 2 kilometers from the city center. The garage entrance is located on the left side of the hotel.
From North (Zurich):
1. Take the A3 highway in the direction of "Chur" (green road signs)
2. Follow this road for about 100 kilometers / 62 miles
3. Leave the highway at exit "Landquart" (blue road sign)
4. Follow the main road to Davos
5. Upon arrival in Davos, follow the one-way "Promenade" road until you reach our hotel (on the right hand side, street number 103)
From South (Bellinzona):
1. Take the A13 highway in the direction of "Chur/Zurich" (green road signs)
2. Leave the highway at exit 22 "" (blue road sign).
3. Follow the road 417 to Davos
4. Upon arrival in Davos, turn right on Tanzbühlstrasse and then follow the one-way-street Talstrasse
5. After 1km turn left on Hertistrasse
6. At the next crossing you reach Promenade and Hilton Garden Inn Davos is right in front.
Vignette for Switzerland required
When driving on a highway in Switzerland the car is required to have a Vignette. The price is CHF 40. -- per year and the sticker can be bought at the customs office, gas stations, post offices etc. The sticker must be placed on the front window.
From Davos Dorf Train Station
Take one of three buses from this station: Bus Number 1 with the direction listed as 'Davos Platz/Spital'; Bus Number 3 with the direction listed as 'Davos Dorf/Bahnhof' (this bus travels in a circular route); or Bus Number 7 with the direction listed as 'Davos Glaris/Ortolfi'. Get off at the Bus stop Horlauben. Travel time is approximately 8 minutes.
From Davos Platz Train Station
Take Bus Number 4 with the direction listed on the bus as 'Davos Dorf/Stilli'. Get off at the Bus stop Horlauben. Travel time is approximately 8 minutes.